Due to Apple's guidelines, you will need to create an Apple Developer account to publish an event app with eventOne. The Apple Developer account will cost $99/year. However, some non-profit organizations may qualify to have this fee waived by Apple. You can check if your non-profit is eligible here.
You will need a D-U-N-S number to get an Apple Developer account. You can get one here. I t can take up to two weeks to receive your D-U-N-S number. When joining the Apple Developer program you will enter into legal contracts with Apple, so you must have the ability to enter legal agreements on behalf of your organization.
- To start, you will need an Apple ID. If you don't already have one, you can go here to create one.
- Next, you need to enroll in the Apple Developer Program. You will need to sign up as an organization with an Apple ID as well as a D-U-N-S number
- To begin enrollment for the Apple Developer Program visit this page and log in to the developer section with your Apple ID.
- After logging in, you will be asked to accept the Apple Developer Agreement. From there check the box and proceed to the next step.
- Next, select "Join the Apple Developer Program"
- After that, select the "enroll" button in the top right corner of the page
- On the next page, select the "start your enrollment" option at the bottom of the page. On the following page fill out your organization's information, agree to the legal agreements and then select the purchase button. After that, it will be submitted to Apple for approval, they will typically follow up within two weeks to let you know that it is approved and fully functional.
Once you enrolled in the Apple Developer Program, let us know and we will continue to the next step of onboarding!
Have any other questions about setting up your Apple Developer account? Get in touch with us at email@example.com or chat with us via the chat widget on most eventOne pages.